Navigation Bar

edit me | challenge

through a blog i read/follow to another i came across and edit me challenge (the challenge).  the idea is to edit it in your style or to a style that fits the picture...or so this is what i take it as.  this is my first time doing one of these, so let me know what you think.

Note: this photo was not taken by me (photo credit Ashley)

Ashley's SOOC { the before }

My edit { the after }


 Edit Me

 thanks for stopping and as always know what you think. 

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 26, 2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

6 Responses to “edit me | challenge”

  1. Tim, I really LOVED your edit. Like that you flipped the cute baby around, I tried but it didn't look right. Your edit is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun picture to edit...I like your flip side of this little cutie-pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous edit! I love how you've lightened it up. And the flip makes it really unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you made his skin look. A beautiful edit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this edit, his skin looks so soft and light, I like the flip, I flipped my version also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting take to flip the image. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blog Design By