Navigation Bar

EVP 2010

Ok, I know your probably thinking "Geez, this guy is posting constantly, he's getting annoying."  My answer to that is that I simply want to get images that I've shot before I had a blog up, so that everyone can see what I do and kinda what my style is.  So I apologize if your getting annoyed with the many posts...

Anyways, the past few years Racine has hosted the EVP (Extreme Volleyball Professionals) tour.  The beach is usually crowded with people and its a great time.  I brought my camera along as I seem to be doing more and more lately wherever I go.  I just thought I would share a couple shots that I took.  Enjoy...






This entry was posted on Monday, June 28, 2010. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “EVP 2010”

 

Followers

Blog Design By