Navigation Bar

a differnt side of me | self portrait

linking up to Sweet Violet Photography for this weeks theme (i picture was featured a couple of weeks ago, you can see it here), which is 'a different side of me'.  this may not seem like a different side of me because its pretty much a straight on shot, but if ya know me, i'm not one to take pictures of myself or like to have pictures of me in them...for whatever reason.  BUT by me doing a project 365 in which one of my family members has to be in the picture somewhat, i am forced to change this, which is a good thing.  anyways here is its... laugh, point, cry, whatever....hahaha



thanks for stopping by.

This entry was posted on Monday, February 6, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

 

Followers

Blog Design By