Navigation Bar

lindsay [racine, wi senior picture photographer]

 i had a great time doing this shoot.  lindsay is so photogenic and was very pleasant to work with, i could have taken pictures of her all day.  i hope you enjoy.








This entry was posted on Monday, August 9, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “lindsay [racine, wi senior picture photographer]”

  1. WOW TIM!!!! You did AWESOME on the pictures!! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tim!
    Lindsay is a beautiful girl! Great job!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Tim! I absolutely love all of them! I can't wait to see all of them. You did a fantastic job and I like them soooo much :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..this is amazing...luv thm alll!!! this is my blog http://www.azaphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT job Bro!!!!!!!
    ~Trina

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blog Design By